When To Seek Legal Representation For Your Work Injury

If you are injured on the job, it's vital to report it immediately to your supervisor or employer. A claim with your HR department or HR personnel should be opened immediately following that report.

However, in some cases, the process doesn't go as you hoped.

Sometimes an employer pushes back on a claim. In other instances, an employer's insurance company will deny coverage or act in bad faith so it doesn't have to pay out benefits.

When this happens, seeking guidance from an experienced workers' compensation attorney is vital to ensuring your rights are protected and the insurance company is following proper protocol.

Contacting Our Team At Stinnett Law

If you are having problems with your workers' compensation claim, reach out to our lawyers at Stinnett Law. We can look into your issue and work with the requisite parties to quickly get you the benefits you need and deserve under the law.

We have helped those injured in industrial accidents, construction accidents, health care accidents and more.

Let us concentrate on getting you results so you can concentrate on getting better.

Call 918-347-5041 today to schedule an appointment. We handle work-related injury claims for those in Sapulpa and all throughout Creek County, Oklahoma.